Our medical assistance services include:
- Eligibility checks
- Medical assessment by our German Red Cross (DRK) specialists
- Provision of cost guarantees and assumption of overseas treatment costs
- Management of overseas treatment costs
- Case, data and contract management
- Information management (e.g. informing of relatives), including graded information escalation (e.g. when the security of the group is threatened)
- Crisis management (e.g. in the event of natural catastrophes or outbreaks)
- Implementation of case-specific measures, etc
- Nomination of overseas treatment facilities, etc.
As German Red Cross (DRK) Assistance, we can naturally offer all medical assistance services from just one source. Within the scope of our operational project management, we guarantee the best possible medical care in the event of an emergency. We regularly organise consultations with telephone doctors all over the world, and if you require, we can provide your colleagues with a pre-paid Mastercard, specially branded to your organisation, that we can immediately load with credit in the event of an emergency, to be used for treatment costs, medication and other emergency outgoings.